30 June 2018

Moving Forward

To those of you who are following this blog (all eight of you), you already know this particular site has gone from sadly neglected to inactive at least a year ago.

I've recently gotten serious about my freelance writing. While reading and researching how to be successful, it was pretty much assumed that freelancers have a webpage, even if it's just a landing page for google searches. So I got off my duff and created a webpage which also includes a blogging function. I'll be blogging there from now on. No promises on frequency, but I'm shooting for at least a couple of times a month.

I'm still working out what the tone and content of the new blog should be. So far I've kept it really light and fun. I intend to include some serious heart-to-heart stuff as well.

I hope to see you at my new location. Keep stirring up the gift that God has put in you. With genuine love and affection!

~Della Peasel~

No comments: